Choose Your StateMore Less
Chase Bank Hours
What time does Chase Bank close and open on Saturday/Sunday? Is Chase Bank open on Labor Day/Independence Day? See: Chase Bank Hours
Chase Bank Holiday Hours
|Chase Bank Are Open on:|
|Valentine's Day - 02/14/2020||Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday - 02/25/2020|
|St. Patrick's Day - 03/17/2020||Good Friday - 04/10/2020|
|Easter Monday - 04/13/2020||Tax Day - 04/15/2020|
|Cinco de Mayo - 05/05/2020||Mother's Day - 05/10/2020|
|Father's Day - 06/21/2020||Halloween - 10/31/2020|
|Black Friday - 11/27/2020||Cyber Monday - 11/30/2020|
|Christmas Eve - 12/24/2020||Day After Christmas - 12/26/2020|
|New Year's Eve - 12/31/2020|
|Chase Bank Are Closed on:|
|New Year's Day - 01/01/2020||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - 01/20/2020|
|President's Day - 02/17/2020||Easter Sunday - 04/12/2020|
|Memorial Day - 05/25/2020||Independence Day - 07/04/2020|
|Labor Day - 09/07/2020||Columbus Day - 10/12/2020|
|Veterans Day - 11/11/2020||Thanksgiving Day - 11/26/2020|
|Christmas Day - 12/25/2020|
Attention: for specific open hours of Chase Bank during holidays, please visit each Chase Bank on Chase Bank official website.
Chase Bank Regular Open Hours
Most Chase Banks will open during the following hours. But still, the specific open hours of Chase Bank are subject to change by locations.
|Chase Bank Regular Open Hours|
|Monday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Chase Bank Locations
Where is the Chase Bank in Arkansas? Where is the Chase Bank in Gilbert? Where is the Chase Bank near me? See: Chase Bank Locations
The following list will also give you some light about how to find a Chase Bank near you:
- 1. Search By Category: Go to Hours Guide homepage, www.hourscenter.com, find "Banks" category at the top of Hours Guide, click on it, locate Chase Bank, click on it, browse by your state and city, then the Chase Bank near you will come out among all the Chase Banks that appear.
- 2. Search By Logo: Find Chase Bank logo among all the popular brand logos listed in the middle of Hours Guide homepage, click on the logo, browse by your state and city, and then choose the Chase Bank near you.
- 3. Chase Bank Store Locator: Go to Chase Bank official website, www.chase.com, find "ATM & Branch" section at the right top, click on it, enter a ZIP code, or an address, city and state in the search box, then a list of Chase Banks will come out, along with the Lobby hours, drive-up hours, phone numbers, and services provided.
- 4. Google Map: Google map the Chase Bank near me, and it will give us a few options for us to choose.
- 5. Chase Bank App: Download the Chase Bank App on your phone, and it can tell the nearest Bank besides online banking.
Chase Bank Products And Service
The products and services that Chase Bank provides include Checking Accounts, Savings Accounts and CDS, Credit Cards, Mortgages, Home Equity Line Of Credit, Auto Loans, Chase Private Client, Business Banking, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Student Center. For each product and service, there is Chase Bank sitemap guiding you.
Chase Bank Contact Information
- Official website: www.chase.com (for people in the US), www.chase.com/IFS (for people outside the US)
- Phone Number: Call Chase Customer Service at 1-800-935-9935.Online or Mobile Banking Support: 1-877-242-7372(The US only) 1-713-262-3300(Outside the US)
- Social Media: Reach out to Chase Bank through social media like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram.
How To Report A Fraud
By Email: Report a fraud by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. Checking and Saving Customers: 1-800-935-9935 (in the US); 1-713-262-3300 (outside the US)
- 2. Mortgage Customers: 1-800-848-9136
- 3. Credit Card Customers: 1-888-269-8690 (business); 1-800-432-3117 (personal)
- 4. Chase Auto Finance: 1-800-227-5151 (lease customer); 1-800-336-6675 (Retail/Loan Customer)