- Wells Fargo Outlet >
- 10,599 Locations in 47 States
Choose Your StateMore Less
Wells Fargo Bank Hours
What time does Wells Fargo Bank close on Saturday? What time does Wells Fargo close on Sunday? What are Wells Fargo opening hours on Labor Day/Independence Day? See: Wells Fargo Hours
Wells Fargo Holiday Hours
Do not know Wells Fargo opening and closing status on holidays? The following list will give you an idea. But for specific opening hours on holidays, check on each Wells Fargo Bank location on Wells Fargo official website.
|Wells Fargo Bank Are Open on:|
|Black Friday - 2018/11/23||Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday - 2018/02/13|
|Christmas Eve - 2018/12/24||St. Patrick's Day - 2018/03/17|
|Cinco de Mayo - 2018/05/05||Mother's Day - 2018/05/13|
|Easter Monday - 2018/04/02||Tax Day - 2018/04/17|
|Good Friday - 2018/03/30||Valentine's Day - 2018/02/14|
|Father's Day - 2018/06/17||St. Patrick's Day - 2018/03/17|
|Wells Fargo Bank Are Closed on:|
|New Year's Day - 2019/01/01||Columbus Day - 2018/10/08|
|President's Day - 2018/02/19||Christmas Day - 2018/12/25|
|Easter - 2018/04/01||Labor Day - 2018/09/03|
|Memorial Day - 2018/05/28||Independence Day - 2018/07/04|
|Thanksgiving Day - 2018/11/22||Veterans Day - 2018/11/11|
Wells Fargo Regular Open Hours
Most Wells Fargo Banks will be open during the following hours. But still, Wells Fargo Bank hours will vary from different locations, for specific open hours of each Wells Fargo Bank location, check on each Wells Fargo Bank location on Wells Fargo official website.
|Pizza Hut Regular Open Hours|
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am -5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Wells Fargo Bank Location
Is there a Wells Fargo Bank at Broadway & Grand? Is there a Wells Fargo Bank at World Trade Center? Where is the Wells Fargo Bank near me? See: Wells Fargo Locations
- 1. Search By Category: Find "Banks" category listed at the top of Hours Guide homepage, click on it, find Wells Fargo Bank, browse by states and city, and then the Wells Fargo Bank near you will come up.
- 2. Search By Logo: Find Wells Fargo logo among all the other popular brand logos listed in the middle of Hours Guide homepage, click on it, browse by states and cities, all the Wells Fargo banks in that city will come out, along with their phone numbers and open hours, then choose the one near you.
- 3. Wells Fargo Bank Locator: Go to Wells Fargo official website, www.wellsgo.com, find "ATMS/Locations" at the top of the official website, click on it, enter an address, landmark, ZIP code, or city and state in the search box, then all the Wells Fargo banks and ATMS will appear, together with their specific addresses, phone numbers, open hours, services and information.
- 4. Google Map: Enter Wells Fargo, your address, or your city and state, Google map will give you a list of Wells Fargo banks and ATMS. Also, it will tell you how far you are from each bank or ATM.
- 5. Wells Fargo App: Download a Wells Fargo app on your phone. Besides helping you with the online bank business, the app will tell you the Wells Fargo bank near you when you are walking around.
Wells Fargo Bank Products And Service
- Wells Fargo Personal: Wells Fargo personal includes Banking, Loans and Credit, Insurance, Investing and Retirement, Wealth Management, Rewards and Benefits. For example, Mortgage Loans, Student Loans, Home Equity Lines, Auto Insurance, Life Insurance, Investment Service, etc.
- Wells Fargo Small Business: Wells Fargo Small Business includes Banking, Loans and Credit, Merchant Services, Insurance, Payroll and Other Services. For example, Business Checking, Business Debit Card, Business Loans & Lines of Credit, Payment Processing Options, Worker's Compensation, etc.
- Wells Fargo Commercial: Wells Fargo Commercial includes Products and Services, Industry Expertise, and Insights. For example, Commercial Real Estate, Commercial Trust Service, Retirement and Employee Benefits, Weekly Economic Commentary, etc.
Wells Fargo Customer Service
Wells Fargo has customer service for Wells Fargo Personal, Small Business and Commercial respectively to help customers deal with all the problems.
- Customer Service For Personal: It includes General Banking (1-800-869-3557); Send a Secure Email; Mailing Addresses; Emergency Numbers; Make an Appointment; Online and Mobile Banking(1-800-956-4442); Sign On to View Accounts, Online Banking and Mobile FAQS; Password/Username Help; How to Report Fraud.
- Customer Service For Small Business: It includes General Banking (1-800-225-5935); Send a Secure Email; Mailing Addresses; Call Toll-Free Outside the U.S; Make an Appointment; Online Banking & Bill Pay(1-800-956-4442); Sign On to View Accounts, Online Banking and Mobile FAQS; Password/Username Help; How to Report Fraud.
- Customer Service For Commercial: It includes Insurance Services, International Services, Investment Banking, Real Estate, Shareowner Services and How To Locate International Offices.
Attention: Go to customer service for personal, small business, and commercial if you want to consult with Wells Fargo, report fraud, send emails, etc.